Welcome to the Dolly Pattern Video Tutorials.
I know that sometimes, it's easier to see someone demonstrate a technique, rather than read instructions ...
Below are a series of videos designed to help you with the steps involved in making your Dolly.
If you're question isn't covered here then please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Video 1: Introduction and Welcome from Sheryl.
I'm going to take you through how to sew your Dolly step-by-step, as promised.
How to get the BEST out of these videos:
- Pause Points. If you see the Dolly Pattern logo, that signifies that you're at a good 'pause point' to pause the video you're viewing and go and try that step before we move on.
- Downloads. If I mention a download that accompanies the lesson, you can access it via the menu above that says 'Resources' and print it off for your file (or, save them on your computer in their own folder).
- Watch the video's as many times as you need.
- Don't be afraid of making mistakes - they are ALL re-doable!
- Ask questions - you've got my email so please use it!
- Have fun!
If you're question isn't covered here then please email me on email@example.com for support.
Exclusive Subscriber Products:
Click on Dolly to open the making Dolly tutorial videos.
Monthly Costume Club How to Videos (by costume!)
Dolly's Nightdress and Nightcap.