Shirt Dress Rag Doll Sewing Pattern
Sew a classic button down shirt dress to fit Dolly!
Pattern includes instructions and pattern extension pieces to also sew a blouse or shirt version with some easy modifications - A great value pattern with a Step-by-Step bonus video tutorial to help you make the rag doll dress.
Costume features and techniques to try include:
- POCKETS! How to make them brilliantly!
- Button Plackets - Easy to sew and I'll show you how.
- Collar and stand - an easy way to learn how a collar works.
- Circular hem - An awesome circular hemming top tip video is available.
- Yoke - Simple to follow video of how a yoke works.
- Pleat in the back - A designer touch that's easy to do.
- Set in sleeves - A technique that will elevate your sewing to a professional level.
- Sleeve Tabs - Cool, trendy and a great skill to learn.
- Option to modify the dress into a blouse/shirt.
This pdf sewing pattern will be available for download immediately after checkout and comprises of full sized pattern pieces and instructions.
The supporting video tutorials can be found by signing up for a FREE account at https://sewing.dollypattern.com
Fabric and notions required:
- 1/2 metre of medium weight linen or cotton blend, cotton poplin, chambray or cotton print.
- Fat Quarter of fusible interfacing
- 12 x 14mm buttons to match or co-ordinate.