French Inspired Rag Doll Outift
Sew a quirky beret, bag and strapless pumps to go with Dolly's jeans and Breton striped raglan jersey for a complete outfit from one pattern!
Pattern includes instructions and pattern pieces to raglan sleeved jersey, pair of jeans with elasticated waist, a leatherette over the shoulder bag, matching pumps and a french style felt beret - A great value pattern with a Step-by-Step bonus video tutorial to help you make the complete ensemble.
Costume features and techniques to try include:
- Elasticated Waist band! How to make them brilliantly!
- Sewing with jersey knits - Easily with a regular sewing machine.
- Construction of a raglan top - a wardrobe staple.
- Stretch neckline - How to do it properly.
This pdf sewing pattern will be available for download immediately after checkout and comprises of full sized pattern pieces and instructions.
The supporting video tutorials can be found by signing up for a FREE account at https://sewing.dollypattern.com
Fabric and notions required:
- Navy and white striped jersey
- Stretch denim
- Red Felt
- Red upholstery weight leatherette
- 1 inch wide elastic
- Small diamante buckle (for the bag closure)
A Fabric and notions pack of the materials I have used for the sample pictured is available for purchase here: French Fabric and Notions Pack
Find the Full Kit including Dolly here: Complete Dolly and French Outfit Kit