Dolly Flamingo Kit - LIMITED EDITION!
Everything you need in one box to make your totally tropical Flamingo Dolly!
A fun halter neck dress serves as the flamingo's long neck and fastens using a button and button hole which adds super cute detail in the form of the flamingo's eye.
The dress is made with a full circle skirt, layers of tulle and net, an asymmetric back and skin coloured bodice panel under the beak to give the illusion of being invisible. Felt feathers are chain stitched for embellishment and stitched to the bodice for delicate detail. Sequins are added to the net skirts for interest and sparkle. Beautiful!
ALL fabrics and trims included - just add thread!
- Patterns and instructions for Dolly and the Flamingo costume
- 1 fat quarter of pink skin cotton fabric
- 50g (approx 325g) gold pre-cut dolly hair
- 20cm x 20cm Knicker fabric and lace trim
- 125g toy stuffing
- 1 pair of toy making eyes
- Skin fabric for dress
- Pink craft felt
- Pink net in three colourways
- Pink embroidery floss
- Iridescent sequins
- Black felt
- White felt
- Black button for the eye
You don't need to be able to stand on one leg to sew this tropical treat!