Dolly's Nativity Collection
Create the cutest Christmas dolls you'll ever make from our range of easy and fun sewing patterns - Learn new sewing skills and make a delightful decoration for friends and family to enjoy that will be treasured for a lifetime!
Sew a festive family heirloom that everyone will adore!
BUY NOW and make in good time for Christmas.
A delightful and great value ensemble of sewing patterns on CD-Rom or USB for you to sew and craft a traditional nativity scene of rag dolls to celebrate the festive season!
Patterns in the collection include:
- PDF sewing patterns for making Dolly and Doug.
- Patterns for Mary and Josephs clothes.
- Full pattern for making your own felt Baby Jesus.
- Shepherd pattern with range of accessories including his little lamb!
- The Little Donkey onesie pattern - too cute!
- The Angel Gabriel dress and wings costume.
- Three Wise Men instructions and templates, with their special gifts too!
- Over 35 individual pattern pieces in all, excellent value!
- Fabric and trims advice.
- Dolly Pattern's famous handy checklist format for all step-by-step instructions to keep you on track and organised.
- Easy, clear instructions for making each and every item in a chatty format.
- Features a Beautifully designed menu page for easy use and navigation.
System requirements: Windows PC operating system XP, Vista, 7, 8, 9, 10, optical drive and printer.