Artist Costume Rag Doll Sewing Pattern
Sew a colourful pair of corduroy dungarees with contrast cuffs and centre pocket with a raglan jersey and top it off with a fun felt artist's paint palette for a complete outfit from one pattern!
Pattern includes instructions and pattern pieces to raglan sleeved jersey, pair of dungarees and a paint palette made of felt that slips over Dolly's thumb - A great value pattern with a Step-by-Step bonus video tutorial to help you make the complete ensemble.
Costume features and techniques to try include:
- Patch Pocket! How to make them brilliantly!
- Sewing with jersey knits - Easily with a regular sewing machine.
- Construction of a raglan top - a wardrobe staple.
- Stretch neckline - How to do it properly.
- Working with felt
- Dungaree construction step by step
This pdf sewing pattern will be available for download immediately after checkout and comprises of full sized pattern pieces and instructions.
The supporting video tutorials can be found by signing up for a FREE account at https://sewing.dollypattern.com
Fabric and notions required:
- 2 colours of jersey
- Whale cord, needle cord or corduroy
- patterned cotton poplin
- 2 x 12mm buttons
- White Felt
- Assorted colours of felt scraps for the paint blobs.
A Fabric and notions pack of the materials I have used for the sample pictured is available for purchase here: Artist Fabric and Notions Pack
Find the Full Kit including Dolly here: Complete Dolly and Artist Outfit Kit